Duplicate and Customize
Back to: Control which Gravity Forms fields to display in Gravity PDF Documents
Life’s too short to waste it on repetitive tasks! You can quickly set up the other PDFs by duplicating the initial one, modifying a few of the settings, and saving.
To do this, you need to:
- Go back to the PDF List page
- Hover over the name of the first PDF template you created, and click the Duplicate link.
- By default, the duplicate PDF is inactive; go ahead and activate it before clicking the Edit link on your duplicate PDF.
- Adjust the Name, Notifications, and Filename settings (and any others) and then click the Update PDF button to save.
- Apply what you’ve just learned in the Filter which fields to display lesson for the duplicate.
- Test your Duplicated PDF document and make sure it’s generating properly.
- Repeat all the steps for any other documents you want to set up on the form.