Why become an instructor on Gravity.guide?
- Demonstrate expertise in Gravity Forms, Gravity Forms Add-on, or 3rd-party Add-Ons
- Do you have your own add-on? Great: write a bunch of courses!
- Use your own affiliate links in the content or be paid per-course
- Feature links and a bio in your instructor profile
What type of courses are a good fit for Gravity.guide?
- Write about how to use Gravity Forms, Gravity Forms Add-on, or 3rd-party Add-Ons
- The course is original content
- Create courses for topics like setting up plugins, integrating multiple add-ons, or common use-cases
- Be high-quality (all courses are subject to the editor approval)
- Contain screenshots for each major step
Become an instructor below.
Once you submit the form below, you will be registered as an instructor. You will be able to create courses, but not publish them until they have been reviewed.